it is a toxic thing

Posted by Reviewer2466965 on Sep 08, 2011

it is not environment-friendly! The bottle doesnt even have the list of ingredients! So, I guest it is full of harmful ingredients. Yes, it works fine, it does remove rust, my bathtub is clean now. But I have a severe headache (which is a very rare thing for me) after I used it. There are plenty of effective, full-of chemicals, suffocating-smelly cleansers on the market and this one isnt any better

wow

Posted by Malina on Jan 12, 2012

Leaves my bathroom and tap clean and shiny. Will definitely buy it again.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 25, 2012

EXCELLENT WASHED EVEN OLD SPOTS!

Posted by Reviewer2753421 on Jul 27, 2011

Really good for such a price. My bathroom shines and it makes my cooker perfectly clean.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2436161 on Mar 11, 2012

removes lime scale so easily!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2337541 on Aug 08, 2011

We have well water and I'm always looking for the best stainless steal and ceramic cleaners. Tried the liquid formula on a whim and was really impressed with its ability to melt away build up and especially rust stains.

Works better than regular cleansers

Posted by Danesa on Jun 29, 2013

This product can be used to clean a variety of things very effectively, just as advertised. Its performance surprises me every time I use it. I find the liquid version very convenient: just wipe it on using a damp sponge, leave it on a few seconds, rinse your sponge and wipe off and you've got sparkling surfaces! It doesn't smell that great but I can overlook that. It's great stuff!

Wonderful Product - Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1060629 on Apr 12, 2012

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We also use it on stainless sinks. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1089764 on Jun 12, 2011

Excellent tool. Clean bath and sink for a few seconds:)

Good

Posted by Tatarstan on Feb 13, 2012

A good tool to remove impurities. No special chemical smell. It is easily washed off with water.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »