sarah

Posted by SARAEED on Oct 05, 2015

طعم رائع .. great teast

very delicious لذيذ جدًا

Posted by 4842766462399379720 on Jan 30, 2016

طعمه جيد جيدًا لكن ليس هش ولين .. جربوه مع الشطه الحارة .. the taste it was very good ,but not soft it's hard a little bit... try it with hot souse..

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1606632 on Oct 30, 2011

I've tried the Barbara's baked cheese puffs and those are amazing. I must have accidentally ordered the wrong kind since these weren't the original baked. I didn't like these at all. In general Barbara makes good products, but this just wasn't one of them. Pass on these and get the baked ones instead.

Took a shot in the dark

Posted by SlipperyElm on Jul 17, 2012

Was looking for a better snack for our son that what is available locally. These are so good my pregnant wife has claimed them. Guess I'll be ordering more of these!

The best

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I have always loved these original cheese puffs. Nothing like these anywhere, & a great price at iherb.

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Aug 22, 2011

Everytime I place an order, my son makes me buy these and several other barbara products. They are cheesy, crispy, and yummy!

Yum

Posted by 5161984042193828596 on Mar 22, 2014

Just like twisties but without all the artificial rubbish!

Muy buenos

Posted by artemisa on Apr 29, 2014

Dentro de que comer gusanitos no es lo más aconsejable para la dieta, estos son de lo más saludable que se pueda encontrar. Yo no puedo evitar caer en la tentación, pero estoy probando a comer sólo los que pido en iherb, que suelen ser más sanos que los clásicos de las tiendas. Estos están muy buenos, el sabor a queso es intenso y no saben a cartón. La bolsa es bastante grande. Por cierto, si alguien se lo pregunta, más que gusanitos son tipo Risketos pero de color amarillo.

YAAAS!

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Sep 06, 2015

Dangerously delicious. Try not to eat the whole bag in one go ;)

taste good

Posted by 5140178462984126688 on Oct 22, 2013

taste good and not as salty like twisties. My kids still like them. I'm going to switch from other corn snack to this