Best Strongest Organic Brand

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jul 05, 2010

I take 2 a day to increase my progesterone levels. This is an excellent brand for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If I don't take it I notice that my face is more oily. Progesterone also decreases testosterone in women with POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME.

I would recomend it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

I using this product for my menstrual imbalance and mood swings. It does help, I like it.

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

My doctor recommended this, rather than fish oil because my cholesterol is already so low.

Barlean's, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2157568 on Dec 31, 2008

I suffer from a condition called, Fibrocystic Breast. I was part of a clinical trial, and the Evening Primerose worked for me.

No more cramps

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Aug 03, 2012

I'm 48 years old. This has cut down on my female issues dramatically. I used to get really terrible cramps. Since starting to take Barlean's Evening Primrose oil--NO MORE CRAMPS! It's fab.

Love it!

Posted by buildingupmoms on May 01, 2011

i have checked and compared and Barlean's seems to be the most "potent". I have used it on my dd who has severe eczema and together with some other supplements bought from iHerb, they have made her skin softer. WIll definitely continue purchasing it!

Great for women

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jun 18, 2008

This product really helps women. Primrose is great for menstruation and PMS. It helps to relieve cramps. It also helps with the beauty and health of skin and hair. Great product! Its main benefit is that it helps with the relief of PMS and menstruation cramps.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520212 on May 06, 2009

It helped me with hot flashes. After 4 weeks no more hot flashes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1740523 on Dec 20, 2008

Have used other brands but I use Barleans'Flax oil and trust this name. And is organic. Bad/rancid oil is much worse than no oil so I am careful.

Helps with breast tenderness

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Dec 21, 2010

I have tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil but found them inferior to Barleans. This product has consistently helped to alleviate breast tenderness due to hormonal fluctuations. This product works well for me.