Barlean's is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 08, 2013

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

I've been told this is the best

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Aug 11, 2012

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

Love it.

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 28, 2011

Great quality, great taste, Barleans is always good quality.

best flax oil

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Jan 08, 2012

This flax tastes great in smoothies and works wonders for keeping my menstrual cycle regular.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Nov 13, 2008

The best in the market!

Barlean's Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 30, 2009

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Barlena's - the best

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Mar 02, 2010

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Mar 15, 2010

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

Excellent Product