Barlean's is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 08, 2013

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Nov 13, 2008

The best in the market!

Simpy Amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Barlena's - the best

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Mar 02, 2010

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1632321 on Apr 15, 2011

Apart from the flax oil benefits, this is the most delicious I have tried so far (not that I tried many)

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 02, 2011

I have to admit to buying this in error - I actually wanted the fresh flax oil, which has higher Omega %s. But as mistakes go, this isn't a particularly bad one. I like the easy squeeze-and-pour system, no spillage. I could wish that in all the bottles, there was a way of seeing how much is left, but that's just me not wanting to over-exert my common sense.

Barlean's Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 30, 2009

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Best but costly

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Apr 08, 2010

I mix flaxseed oil and cottage cheese in a blender to get a wonderful supplement.

Always fine

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Jan 03, 2011

Been using it for years and it's always fine. I wouldn't start my morning without it. It's a great addition to cereal and milk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »