Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Feb 21, 2010

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Posted by Reviewer1596404 on Mar 24, 2009

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 07, 2010

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3354756 on Oct 25, 2007

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

cal mag fizz

Posted by Reviewer1090082 on May 14, 2009

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

Tastes Fine After Time

Posted by Reviewer1336960 on Dec 16, 2007

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Best way to get calcium

Posted by Reviewer1442248 on Oct 14, 2008

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

Tastes great!

Posted by 5448850067389727985 on Aug 12, 2016

This is so easy to mix and it tastes great. I make up a drink in the mornings with several herbal ingredients. Everything I use now is powdered so it dissolves quickly in juice or water and has a fast absorption rate. I really feel the difference and I know it is good for me!

Tastes good without side effects

Posted by Reviewer2572354 on Dec 04, 2008

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

great