Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Feb 21, 2010

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Posted by Reviewer1596404 on Mar 24, 2009

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3354756 on Oct 25, 2007

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 07, 2010

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

cal mag fizz

Posted by Reviewer1090082 on May 14, 2009

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

calcium powder

Posted by Reviewer3113215 on Dec 21, 2009

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

Tastes Fine After Time

Posted by Reviewer1336960 on Dec 16, 2007

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Best way to get calcium

Posted by Reviewer1442248 on Oct 14, 2008

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

great

Posted by Reviewer3068156 on Mar 31, 2009

Great product

Tastes good without side effects

Posted by Reviewer2572354 on Dec 04, 2008

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »