Love the set!

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013

Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.

Perfect set of brushes

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

Really wonderful, soft brushes that are real multitaskers. When I received it I was surprised by the size of the brushes (they're smaller than I thought) but it did not take away from the quality at all! They are very easy to use and I've been creating some awesome smokey eyes with it!!

Perfect eye brush kit

Posted by marilynbedroom on Nov 15, 2012

http://marilynbedroom.blogspot.com.es/ Here will appear the review, but it will be in Spanish. They are great! Thank u Iherb!

Me gustan mucjho

Posted by 5108395318937820253 on Feb 04, 2014

Me gustan mucjho

Beautiful brushes to collect

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013

Very soft to touch, does not shed excessively and looks very beautiful against my black roll brush holder thing

Beautiful.

Posted by 4694539825734788748 on Feb 06, 2014

Great application, no shedding. Easy cleaning. And eco friendly!

excellent quality and fast shipping

Posted by 5091697818283368622 on Dec 02, 2012

excellent quality and fast shipping

Domed love!

Posted by 4920944524962525582 on Nov 20, 2014

I really love this set, it contains my favourite shape for eye brushes: DOMED! They're so versatile for concealer, eye shadows, contour and obviously blending! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for GOOD QUALITY additions to their personal stash, and I will certainly be buying more for my kit!

Brushes excellence!

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Dec 10, 2013

Very soft, very high quality and this set the best eyes I've try. Has very good overlap and soft hair. Brushes very good I highly recommend them. And most importantly - synthetic hair,

Smokey eyes - 5 piece brush set

Posted by 4898135571026745344 on Nov 06, 2013

As a professional make up artist, I would recommend these beautifully soft, but dense brushes to anyone!! they keep shape when cleaned, are double pressed to stop moisture on the handle and the range suit everything to blending to precision liner work. Oh ! and did I mention the gorgeous green colour!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »