Thought it would be better

Posted by 5462477534803053917 on Nov 24, 2014

I've heard that this is the best brushes ever to this price. In several reviews I've read that these should be as good as the mac ones and even better than the RT's. I do not feel that way It's really good brushes, it isn't that, but I regret that I didn't just buy new e.l.f brushes.

Nice and usufull pack of brushes!!!

Posted by 5183231196176128696 on Nov 19, 2014

Good quality with a reasonable price. I use this set one month now and I am satisfied. I recommend this set.

great product

Posted by 4862958455543132167 on May 29, 2014

all the brushes are useful. great product! so far after 3 washes, no shedding.

Quality brushes, good price.

Posted by jadegrrrl on Feb 19, 2014

Great brush set at a reasonable price, no problems to mention.

Great Quality

Posted by 4783983584416513185 on Dec 27, 2013

I've used MAC brushes ever since I got into wearing makeup (especially eyeshadows). But this eye brush set's quality is comparable to the high end brushes I've owned. Most of the brushes are versatile in how they can be used. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

magnifique!

Posted by 5309161970298348146 on Dec 18, 2013

j'adore ils sont superbes c'est sur j'en recomanderais

recomendado

Posted by 4976549154047856626 on Dec 06, 2013

me gusto la calidad de las brochas, y que venga muy completo el kit con todo y su mantita

Great set of eye brushes!

Posted by 4643411488427230028 on Nov 02, 2013

Basically everything you will need to create even the most advanced eye make-up is in this set, it's a great one!

Good

Posted by 4809858820971360899 on Oct 17, 2013

These are good quality brushes and you can definitely create any look with these brushes. They are well made and the bristles are soft and are great for blending, packing color, gel liners, smudging, etc. You pretty much get every purposeful eye brush in this set. I would compare these to a higher end brush line because of how versatile they are. The only thing this set is missing is a standard flat shader for medium sized eyes. If you have smaller eyes there is a flat shader to suit you. But all in all, worth the money and you are getting so much for what you are paying for. I would definitely consider these if you are on a budget especially when you do not want to sacrifice value and quality. Investing in MAC or other brushes are not necessary when I personally (make up junkie) use mostly these in my everyday makeup routine. So yes these will last you a long time. Hope this helps.

Great Brush set

Posted by 5196678867486228375 on Aug 01, 2013

Forget Sigma and get this brush set for the great price. Every single brush in this brush set is useful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »