BWC for dry and normal skin..

Posted by Reviewer2109097 on May 30, 2011

The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.

Good face lotion - little greasy

Posted by Reviewer3270515 on Feb 03, 2009

Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on May 26, 2008

Been using it daily, absorbs well and no scent.

No chemical stuff feeling

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

As you may know many sun care product has a specific chemical smell, film like texture. But it has no such a problems. Maybe the SPF is not enough for strong sun cut, but it is still OK to every day use especially winter or fall.

from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Feb 08, 2009

The lotion texture is light but it seems oily on my combination skin type.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3278369 on Mar 24, 2009

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Affordable everyday face care

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on May 26, 2009

without the chemical junk...great for men.

Good product even for oily skin.

Posted by Reviewer1792441 on Mar 10, 2009

Value for money, paraben free and fragrance free as well as SPF 15, all natural. I find it very effective on my skin. Not oily, works well on my combination complexion.

More great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2057117 on Jun 29, 2009

I use this all over my body as I have very sensitive skin. It is so light nd hydrates my skin very nicely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »