Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz (184 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great alternative to high fat peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2307337 on Sep 15, 2011

This is an excellent idea for the calorie conscious. The texture when mixed with water is quite similar to regular peanut butter minus the oiliness. Taking out the fat does remove some of the peanut buttery flavor so this isn't exactly like regular peanut butter. I will take it though as a nice way to avoid high calorie peanut butter and still get to eat something similar.

Wonderful flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

It is really yummy, but after looking at the ingredients I found out it contains sugar. You can have it occasionally though! I incorporated in my muffins and they had a wonderful PB flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

No mess!!

Posted by Reviewer3257375 From Michigan on Mar 15, 2012

I use it in my protein shakes and although it is easier then regular peanut butter, I found the flavor to be a little weak.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1288298 on Mar 22, 2012

I was totally shocked at how much I loved this. I immediately made some after receiving it and tried it right off the spoon! It is really good and fulfills my need for peanut butter! I am on Weight Watchers and its only 1.5 points per serving! You can't beat that! I will definitely be buying this again..

Pretty good

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Mar 17, 2013

Convenient and tasty, but doesn't impart much flavor if used in baking.