Wonderful flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is really yummy, but after looking at the ingredients I found out it contains sugar. You can have it occasionally though! I incorporated in my muffins and they had a wonderful PB flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great alternative to high fat peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2307337 on Sep 15, 2011

This is an excellent idea for the calorie conscious. The texture when mixed with water is quite similar to regular peanut butter minus the oiliness. Taking out the fat does remove some of the peanut buttery flavor so this isn't exactly like regular peanut butter. I will take it though as a nice way to avoid high calorie peanut butter and still get to eat something similar.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1288298 on Mar 22, 2012

I was totally shocked at how much I loved this. I immediately made some after receiving it and tried it right off the spoon! It is really good and fulfills my need for peanut butter! I am on Weight Watchers and its only 1.5 points per serving! You can't beat that! I will definitely be buying this again..

No mess!!

Posted by Reviewer3257375 on Mar 15, 2012

I use it in my protein shakes and although it is easier then regular peanut butter, I found the flavor to be a little weak.

Pretty good

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Convenient and tasty, but doesn't impart much flavor if used in baking.

Miracle Powder

Posted by Reviewer2119594 on Nov 15, 2011

While PB2 does not taste exactly like Peanut Butter is solves the craving. Here are my favorite ways to use PB2.. 1. add it to a Chocolate Protein smoothie (Pure Protein is my favorite) 2. mix it with Truvia, Baking Coco powder for sort of a faux icing or spread on a rice cake.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2388488 on Oct 14, 2014

Very good taste and nutrition value. I'd be even happier if they'd skip the added sugar.

Not bad at all! ^_^ Worth it!

Posted by 5659439833802418266 on Dec 22, 2014

Tastes exactly like peanut butter, but less buttery and much MUCH healthier! It's much MUCH lower in calorie and it's good to use it in smoothies/shakes to give the smoothie some PB taste! Definitely the healthier choice! Will get a bigger bottle next time!

less calories

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i ordered it wasn't believing that it will be like the ordinary peanut i used to eat.. but when i blend it with water it really look and taste the same

Taste so good

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

I love it. I use it with everything. I will be buying more in the future