Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter with Premium Chocolate, 6.5 oz (184 g)

Reviews 5-star

Satisfies the cravings of this Pregnant lady!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 From Australia on Sep 05, 2012

YUMMMMMM ... so so so yummy. So glad I found this. Really helps with the pregnancy cravings and it's actually good for you... full of protein! and you don't need to have much to settle your PB cravings. So glad Iherb stock this... very very difficult to find in Australia. Virtually impossible to get here.

My favorite!

Posted by lenebear From Norway on Aug 03, 2012

I adore peanut butter, and this is by far the best I have tasted so far. I used to make my own homemade peanut butter to avoid all the sugars and preservatives, but I've given that up for this. PB2 is an even faster way to make fresh peanut butter that is pure peanut. I love it! Especially with the added chocolate flavor.

chocolate peanut butter and banana

Posted by Reviewer2795269 From California on Oct 04, 2011

i add this to my banana shakes and i love it

Best product ever!

Posted by 5522030913316038131 on Jun 26, 2012

I love this stuff!!! It cut so many calories from my day...I cant live w/out peanut butter and this stuff allows me to have even more than usual. My favorite use is adding it to milk/ice/bananas for smoothies!

Nice

Posted by brobin From Australia on Jun 26, 2012

A nice addition to bland tasting meal replacement shakes, without adding many calories. Good to eat straight out of the jar with a spoon....but geez, does it s-t-i-c-k. LOL