Awesome product

Posted by odalol on Aug 05, 2011

I use this for mushroom risottos in stead of bouillon. It's great! But be careful not to use too much, it's really, really salty. A little goes a long way.

Disgasting!

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 14, 2011

There is no even a hint of mushroom smell! only boiled garlic. complete waste of money.

Best Bouillons

Posted by Reviewer2815419 on Jan 25, 2012

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

Excellent for regular use in soup stock

Posted by 4897203060540215561 on Dec 11, 2012

Very good to use as you would mushrooms in soups, stews, omelettes,fried chicken. Is very salty!

Mushroom Flavor OK

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

This is the third Better Than Bullion vegan base that I've tried. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. It has a very "mushroomy" flavor, which you'd expect, but I've not liked it as much as the other flavors I've tried, the vegan chicken and vegetable bases. I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate this in my cooking. If you only want to make mushroom soup, I think it would work well for that.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1794493 on Jun 07, 2011

Tastes great and is easy to store.

My grocery store no longer carries this.

Posted by Reviewer2133808 on Aug 22, 2011

This stuff is great for soups and sauces. I am glad to have found it online as my local stores no longer carry the Mushroom Base.

Better Than Settling

Posted by Reviewer1766516 on Aug 29, 2011

I live in Southern California and used to be able to purchase Better Than Boullion products at my local Ralph's (Kroger) store. They stopped carrying the product and the fact that I order it online rather than settle for what Ralph's now has to offer is all that needs to be said about my satisfaction with the product. I would, however, like to see Chile added to the product offering. It used to be available and it was great.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2496094 on Aug 31, 2011

Great flavor not need to guess on salt for cooking this has all the salt and flavor.

Love the taste and convienence!

Posted by 5095710071077021753 on Mar 27, 2014

Try it!! So good!! No MSG!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »