Best yet in vegetable broths!!!!

Posted by 5762421643742264641 on Oct 30, 2012

I have not found ANY thing to compare to this product, after trying about 30 different 'vegetable broths from around the world. This is indeed the greatest of them all! Hands down!

Excellent for use in soup and stew stock.

Posted by 4897203060540215561 on Dec 11, 2012

Use to augment fresh veggies in soup stock. Very salty.

Better than any other vegetable base

Posted by Reviewer2878729 on Nov 17, 2011

Excellent taste, the flavor is rich and robust.

yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer1246925 on Dec 07, 2011

Thank you iHerb for stocking this vegetable base. I used it instead of beef or chicken broth, and my picky husband did not tell the difference. It is a wonderful alternative for making gravy, rice, chili etc. I am very happy with it, and definetely will get more so I always have this on hand.

Better Than Bouillon

Posted by Reviewer2330192 on Jan 28, 2012

Very good prices compared to other places. Fast shipping and it was packaged well. Of course the product is excellent for us vegetarians. Would order again.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 20, 2012

I really like the taste of this, a little goes a long way!

Makes great soups

Posted by 5057431764443028605 on Apr 30, 2012

I have used this product for years. It is better than bouillon or any other kind of soup base. I use it for all my soups. (I mix the vegetable with the mushroom base.)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1811612 on May 21, 2012

This is the best organic vegetarian bouillon I have found. Has a great taste and is easy to use. You can spoon out as much or as little as you need.

That flavor they can't pick out

Posted by 5058521787727018579 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought the vegetable base as an alternative to the usual meat bases. The flavor was well developed and lent very well to soups.

Perfect broth

Posted by rachkirch on Sep 23, 2012

I use this broth in so many recipes. I not only use it as a soup base, but I also use it to cook with quinoa to give it an added flavor boost. It's much easier and cheaper to use than cans of broth, and it has just as much if not more flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »