Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3353513 on May 21, 2015

The best dish powder I have ever used. The previous products I have used left white residue, while this one does not, and makes dishes super shiny and clean. Rates very well on ewg. As the product is concentrated and my dishwasher is a smaller size, it will last much more than 64 loads, making it very economical. Will repurchase forever.

Really good product

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

I am from Europe and I don’t know the products of US market and it was hard for me to make a choice. But I am really satisfied from this product. It works great. I will reorder it.

Great alternative

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

My husband is very sensitive to detergents and chemicals, I find this a great alternative to the other products out there! I feel ok environmentally using this product too, thank you bio clean! I also use the bio clean laundry powder with good results!

Works well, but...

Posted by 4923112217524693953 on May 28, 2014

I always pre-wash my dishes by hand to remove the baked-on and greasy residues. This product is great at getting everything clean naturally, but the bit of water that settles on the tops of things has to be tossed out at the end of the wash or else it will become a white powder on the outside bottom of cups and such (mine are oftentimes clear and/or stacked inside of each other, so that matters to me).

What is the white film in the detergent cup

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Jun 23, 2013

This product worked for a while, but it kept on leaving a white film in the machine's detergent cup so that its door will not close or open during wash. The film buildup kept worse by regular use where I had to wash my dishes by hand after each wash to remove the taugh residue. Finally, it became impossible to get the residue off the dishes and the machine. The heating coils are even covered with it too, so a burning smell is produced during drying cycle. I am not sure how to remove the residue and stop the damage to my washing machine. Use with caution.

ok

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Feb 18, 2013

I like that it's all natural. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to clean as well as the Ecover I usually use.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 09, 2012

cleans well and immparts light fresh smell

Goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Sep 30, 2012

We like this product a lot.

best dishwasher detergent

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

LOVE this stuff. it cleans our dishes without having to "pre-wash" the gunk off. dishes come out shiny (we do use vinegar as a rinse aid). no film on the glassware like with other dishwasher detergents.

I like that it is a natural