10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

BioAdvantex Pharma, PharmaNAC, Advanced NAC Delivery System, Wildberry, 900 mg, 32 Effervescent Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Germ shield

Posted by 4902719315953692502 on May 23, 2012

This is the best all around product that I have ever found. If you feel like you are getting sick, if someone in your household is sick - drink one of these and you will have a shield. You will strengthen your immune system and they taste good also. When you read how the product is made it is amazing. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I give it to my family (as a Xmas gift) If because I want them to be well.I would give it 10 stars but there are only 5 there.

Best NAC for respiratory problems!

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 05, 2011

PharmaNac reduces the amount of mucus in your lungs, I have copd and this is the first NAC product that is making a difference in my breathing.

phlegm is gone

Posted by Reviewer1376975 on Mar 10, 2012

For about 7 years now, I have been getting phlegm in the morning. Then the last 3 years, I got to the point that it would not go away no matter how many times I cleared my throat. So I bought this product for my wife for another reason, but she was picky and would not drink it. Being that I don't like things to go to waste, I started using it. The reason I'm telling the story is because I did not buy it for phlegm. But within 3 days of using it, I noticed that I was not "hacking" up in the morning. It was great! Well, the product is only a 20 day supply, so I ran out quick. I went to a vitamin shoppe to pick up some more NAC, but the Phlegm came back and just as bad as before I started taking anything. I don't know why effervescent would work better than just taking pills, but from my experience, Go with this product! matter of fact, I'm buying 4 boxes today

PharmaNAC

Posted by Reviewer2956873 on Jan 31, 2012

Protective antioxidant that helped me get through a couple of winters without serious colds or flu.

good

Posted by 4934037734015400891 on Jun 19, 2013

Delivery was fast. Is looking good effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »