Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 5-star

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

Posted by Reviewer2947242 on Sep 10, 2006

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1547331 on Apr 19, 2011

Our newborn gets terrible gas and the gas drops were not working. I tried this based on the reviews (and after receiving the go ahead from the pediatrician) and we love it.