B-Complex 100 for Nerves!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010

I love this product. I can tell the difference in my anxiety problem and energy when I miss my daily dose!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3235805 on May 19, 2010

I take one of these a day and can tell a HUGE difference in the way I feel and my energy levels. Highly recommend

Bluebonnet Nutrition, B-Complex 100, 100 Vcaps (BLB-00418)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Aug 17, 2013

Have tried many other brands of B complex. Like Bluebonnet the best. But am sorry to see that iHerbs no longer carries the bottles in 250 cap bottles.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2829169 on Feb 07, 2011

Anytime I've ordered from iHerb, the products come in a timely manner and the order is accurate.

Good quality and vegetarian capsules

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 29, 2012

I purchased this brand mainly because it is made with vegetarian capsules and does not contain gelatin or other animal derivatives. I don't feel much difference taking these over other brands, yet still feel good.

B12 is Cyanocobalamin

Posted by 4893910986728011477 on Mar 31, 2016

Cyanocobalamin is a cheap, synthetic chemical made in a laboratory. It's virtually impossible for you to find this form in nature. Low-end vitamin manufacturers use it because it can be bought in bulk and added to products with claims that they "contain vitamin B-12!" What they don't tell you is that the vitamin is bound to a toxic, poisonous cyanide molecule that must then be removed from your body by your liver. Cyanocobalamin is also up to 100 times cheaper than the higher quality methylcobalamin which we'll talk about below.

Very good product

Posted by 5093260497574969179 on May 07, 2016

I am very pleased with that product. I had a lot of stress in life and it helps me to cover all b levels I was low because of it. Recommend-

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Sep 10, 2016

Love the strength of this one. Won't buy any other brand now

B-Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2355065 on Aug 29, 2010

These B-Complex capsules give me the energy and stress management tools to be active always.

Taking it for years.

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 02, 2014

I like the vitamins they make. Does it work? Who knows. I hope so.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »