like product

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Feb 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Jul 23, 2010

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2321442 on Nov 06, 2011

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2533010 on Oct 04, 2010

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Beta-Carotine

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Feb 21, 2010

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

Why discontinue it?

Posted by Reviewer1327155 on Aug 05, 2013

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Keeps my face clear

Posted by Reviewer3121335 on Mar 09, 2011

Seems to be keeping my cystic acne at bay. Haven't see much of a change in my rosacea, although I want to give it a couple more weeks to see if it helps at all with the flushing.

Middle of the road beta-carotene

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

There are better sources for beta-carotene I am finding... such as the Earthrise spirulina. Not a big fan of these pills.