Very good! Veľmi dobré!

Posted by 4803548124319180800 on Apr 24, 2014

No problems with this supplement! I recommend it. Nemali sme problém s týmto doplnkom! Odporúčam ho.

This is the best magnesium product, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I have reached the conclusion that this is the best form of magnesium. I don't like magnesium citrate because citrus is acidic and citrus-derived products trigger migraines, also, many people are allergic to citrus as well. After thorough research, the type of chelated magnesium that this product contains is the very best. Another thing I like is that each capsule has 200 mg, which is perfect because I take one with lunch and another one with dinner for a total of 400 mg per day, which balances-out the calcium caps I take daily of about 1000 mg. I also like it because it's in capsule fom, it is not a hard pill that can get lodged in your throat or be difficult to digest. I've been using this product for a long time and I am totally satisfied with it, I have not found another one like it.

no diarrhea and absorbed well

Posted by 4976319011867401894 on Oct 05, 2012

no side effects, it has lovely calming effect.

Magnesium: vital for so many things

Posted by iLoveiHerb on Jun 24, 2012

Magnesium plays a crucial role in many different processes, including healthy nerve transmission, muscle function, and building strong bones and teeth. It may also help manage conditions such as depression, PMS, diabetes, hypertension, migraine and contribute to heart health. Dr Michael Eades says, "If I had only one supplement that I could take, it would be magnesium." My own choice is for chelated magnesium, by Bluebonnet, as it is in a form that is more easily absorbed by the body.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Apr 05, 2012

Bluebonnet has a reputation for quality and this is a great choice of Magnesium - take with dinner for better sleep!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1995306 on Mar 09, 2012

Seems to be working, very effective. Shipping very prompt, I am happy with product.

magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

it helps me with my night leg cramping

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1373044 on Feb 21, 2012

Excellent product, delivered as planned, arrived before estimation

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Jan 14, 2012

Easily tolerated, great!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1425221 on Jan 04, 2012

Havent noticed any stomach problems on this, recommend