Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium, 60 Vcaps

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 From Florida on Nov 05, 2009

Magnesium is usually prepared in large tablets that are hard to swallow. This product is so easy to take and is a reasonable price.

This the ONLY Magnesium to buy !! !! !!

Posted by Reviewer2648337 From Oregon on Dec 06, 2009

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Magnesium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Magnesium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

Very nice quality product

Posted by Reviewer1460673 From Georgia on Apr 01, 2009

I've had a hard time finding chelated magnesium in capsule form and also one that doesn't have a lot of extra other ingredients. I'm very pleased with this product.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 19, 2012

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

Not for some people with sensitive stomachs.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 From Arkansas on Aug 28, 2010

I liked that this magnesium seemed to help my sleep, but it made my acid reflux worse. It's probably fine for most people.