EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.16

$18.95

Savings of: $3.79 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Bluebonnet

Posted by 5021014985406380991 on May 19, 2015

I wanted a non gmo lecithin not easy to find.

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

love it . put in my smoothies daily and kids smoothies as well . Will keep buying from iherb!

Was this review helpful to you?

I am not using it,

Posted by 4918109693877243104 on May 08, 2015

I am not using it. I believe that rating and review should not be required input fields, because i do not know how to rate this product. I do not want to spoil rating by writing 1, and i do not want to boost by writing 5.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great product at a great price.

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 10, 2015

I really like quality lecithin and another brand I was buying locally went from $17 to $22. Quite a hike. I found this brand here and it is a very good quality and works fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product

Posted by sabama on Apr 15, 2014

I was adding this product in a warm porridge every morning because only in this case we did not feel its taste and lecithin did not stick to teeth. Though it has quite a good taste but too specific and, thus, might cause some problems. After two months we had noted that our hair was growing faster and also I had seen the appearance of lots of new hair! I was really happy! My husband also had ceased to feel discomfort in the area of the liver and the gallbladder. The content of one jar was sufficient for 2-2.5 months for two persons.

Was this review helpful to you?

4 people found the following review helpful

非转基因,推荐!

Posted by 5692582784883584473 on Apr 10, 2014

颗粒易溶解,非转基因大豆提取,比NOW FOODS的好一些!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

the best

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Jan 29, 2014

I have tried many other brands. This is the best. The smell is better. The consistancy is better. The taste doesn't intrude.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Dec 19, 2013

Best GMO free lecithin that I have found so far.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Вкусный лецитин

Posted by Lubitelniza on Oct 25, 2013

Пью, не знаю пока какая польза. Вкусный.

Was this review helpful to you?

Я схожу с ума от этого вкуса! Хочу еще и еще!

Posted by RedBunny on Oct 24, 2013

О пользе лецитина для печени, нервной системы и всех клеток нашего организма уже много написано в интернете. Повторяться не буду. До этого принимала подсолнечный лецитин в капсулах. В порошке получается выгоднее. Решила попробовать. Довольно большая банка. Внутри есть мерная ложечка-черпачок. Лецитин в мелких гранулах. Запах мне поначалу не понравился и показался не съедобным. После первой пробы пожалела что купила. Не понравился вкус. Но, странное дело, уже на второй день приема мне лецитин показался вкусным. Нравится жирненькое сливочное послевкусие. Я так втянулась, что приходится себя останавливать, чтобы вместо одной ложечки не съесть пять! Он божественный! Настоящая вкусняшка. Куплю еще, самую большую банку. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »