Best Lecithin I have tried- essential for brain and liver health

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 30, 2011

I have used various other brands of lecithin granules and did not notice much difference until using Bluebonnet. My primary use was to aid in fat digestion which this product really helps with. But after only a short time, I noticed an improvement in my brain function. Problem solving became easier. My kids noticed I was quicker at playing memory and math games with them. Amazing, really. I take 1 Tablespoon twice daily with meals. Once opened, freeze or refrigerate to keep stable. I fill a bowl with the amount I will use for a week and freeze the rest. Absolutely love this product. Corn free, gluten free also.

Good for health -------- Полезно для здоровья

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 02, 2014

The lecithin is tasty and healthy.I usually add one scoop into my cereal.I will order some more.If my review was helpful to you,please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Лецитин приятный на вкус и полезный для здоровья. Обычно я добавляю одну мерную ложку в кашу. Буду заказывать еще.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста,нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good product

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jul 20, 2015

I bought six cans a very good product I lived in Taiwan

These lecithing granules taste good...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and are almost the only ones made out of non-GMO soy. We put these in quark, yoghurt, etc. Google more info on soy lecithing health benefits and be suprised! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

James Carver New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer2134771 on Oct 05, 2011

It is a very good product and iherb.com has a very good follow up which is appreciated.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

A very large bank for a good price. The pleasant taste of pellets well and easily accepted. We will definitely order again.

good lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Aug 17, 2009

I eat lecithin straight out of the can and this one is very good.

Great product!

Posted by katmakiah on Oct 16, 2009

Very tasty! mixes well into smoothies for my daily green drink with spirulina and chlorella, good for the body, and for emulsifying and removing excess fat from the body and liver.

Bluebonnet Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Aug 10, 2011

Good product, mix in with morning ceral. Seems to help with fat digestion.

We like this lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1168101 on Sep 16, 2011

We thought this would taste bad, but to us it almost has no taste at all, maybe a slight nutty taste. We have put it in salads, spaghetti, soup, cold cereal and hot oatmeal and it has not changed the taste or enjoyment of what we are eating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »