Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

it tastes great

Posted by lauraandrews From Indiana on Apr 14, 2012

I have had a HARD TIME finding a calcium and magnesium citrate formula that I like or have been able to stick with. Some chewables taste awful or tablets are huge to swallow and taking 3 or 4 a day just never works for me. I was not sure how this would taste but it's very yummy and I've been able to take it every day. Next time I will try some of the other flavors but the blueberry is great.

Liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2718787 From Minnesota on Oct 08, 2012

I love this. I have problems with calcium and so far this one works just fine! I take 1 Tbsp in morning and 1 at night.

An amazing product

Posted by 5693942533643676214 on Dec 21, 2013

I have been taking Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium/ Magnesium for over one year in addition to Boniva for my severe Osteoporosis. After seven months I noticed that my back aches and joint pains from bone loss were much lower than in the past 12 years. This product is an excellent product for absorbtion of calcium and magnesium.

meets expections

Posted by 5410614676673095568 on Mar 19, 2014

meets my needs

Calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2628388 From Arizona on Jun 20, 2013

Great tasting.. Will definitely buy this again.. Great price as well.