SODIUM BENSOATE + VIT C CAUSES CANCER?

Posted by 5333802542796160760 on Sep 03, 2013

Why on earth would this manufacturer put a carcinogen in their vitamin B? and what is the source of the fructose? GMO corn? From the Wise Geek..... Safety Concerns When combined with ascorbic acid — also known as vitamin C or citric acid — the preservative converts to benzene, a carcinogen reported to cause leukemia, DNA damage, damage to mitochondria in cells, cell death and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Additional studies show that sodium benzoate mixed with certain artificial food coloring causes hyperactivity in children. Since many people consume soft drinks on a regular basis and the preservative is usually unnoticed in most diets, benzene levels may be very high for heavy soda drinkers.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2543140 on Jun 03, 2009

Bought this for my Mom who is 77 for increased energy and she loves it!

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2305954 on Jan 10, 2010

I've just recently started using this product and am very satisfied. I have more energy and it lasts throughout the day. It tastes great too which is a plus.

Like the liquid form

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

So easy to take and tastes good. In the afternoon if I feel tired I will take another dropperful. Dr. Becker says there is no level of toxicity for B12. I like it with Vitol, Q10 each morning. Many nutritionists recommend abstaining one day in seven from supplements. I feel the absence of this on the day I allow my body to rest.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3316807 on Dec 05, 2011

I have found I need to take 3 to 4 ml to get any effect. It provides a nice boost of energy that lasts all day.

Easy & Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3081779 on May 09, 2010

Great way to take supplements in an easy & tasty liquid.

Great values of B-12 and folic acid

Posted by 5227412213298525164 on Jun 04, 2014

good combination of B-12&Folic Acid. Great Price.

Delicious medicine!!

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great tasting. Used as a supplement to assist for abnormal smear.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 13, 2011

Seems to work great with energy and very tasty too!

Nice Combo

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Apr 28, 2011

I needed B-12 & Folic acid because a medication (amantadine) depleats these 2 items./ Since I am using a feeding tube I can't attest to any taste but convience is my need.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »