Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Dec 26, 2010

Ubiquinol is assimilated easier, for older people, because the body doesn't have to convert the regular CoQ10 ubiquinone to ubiquinol. This form is more potent so 25 mg is just the perfect dosage of ubiquinol for me.

Just the right dosage per capsule

Posted by 5607165855274082952 on Nov 10, 2012

Most of the CoQ10 dosage out there are ridiculously large. This is just right for me to adjust the dosage for myself and is obviously small enough for my dog as well. Hope they don't decide to discontinue this product in the future.

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1797815 on May 18, 2011

I bought these to give to my 20 pound dog that had been sick. In addition to the medicine she takes twice daily, I give her one Ubiquinol CoQ10 pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Since she has been taking these, she seems to have more energy. I plan to continue her on these pills for ever. I also want to start taking a stronger dose of these myself as soon as I feel like I have the extra money. She needs them more than I do.

New to this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2641970 on Aug 10, 2013

I have been taking this along with my red rice yeast for lowering of cholesterol. Haven't had my update blood test yet, but it was lower by taking the red rice yeast and another type of CoQ10. I took this because they said it was better for an older person. I look forward to seeing my results next time.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1296373 on Aug 26, 2010

I bought these capsules for my cats. This is the only pure 25 mg. Ubiquinol capsule that I could find in the market.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Feb 14, 2011

I like this product, but despite it coming in a lower dosage that my body prefers, I find the liquid form to be even more preferable. No knock on this product, though.

Good product

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on Oct 26, 2014

I don't feel any particular effect. Small capsules easy to swallow.

Prefer regular CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 05, 2011

I've tried a few brands of ubiquinol but for some reason i do better on good old ubiquinone.

great

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Nov 26, 2013

awesome

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jun 01, 2013

I appreciate the cellular active CoQ10, Ubiquinol. This is a good product and again, well priced.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »