Vegetarian glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1251800 on Sep 26, 2008

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

Great product for artrithis !

Posted by Reviewer2104168 on Sep 11, 2008

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

good flex

Posted by Reviewer2544376 on Nov 10, 2008

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

BLUEBONNET Veggie Glucosamine MSM

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Jul 28, 2013

Had very painful hip for 3 months, could not sleep or walk My hip surgeon refused to operate, had 2 month physiotherapia , 12 month ago. My hip is still painful, walk 1 to 2 km , difficult to get down stairs. but stretch 1/2 hour every day, swim, play tennis single 3x week, bike several times a week. Pain comes and go. Tacking Glucosamine MSM continuously . Easy to take.

Cushioning Run

Posted by Reviewer2355065 on Aug 29, 2010

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3226450 on Jul 09, 2008

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

Great for workout recovery!

Posted by Reviewer1643606 on Oct 26, 2009

The combination of the two help both my joints and recovery of from my workouts!

Glad to locate this vegan product

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Aug 17, 2011

Honestly can't tell if it has helped w/ pain, but glad to locate a vegetable source. Thank you