Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten-Free, 16 oz (453 g)

amazing

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer2968957 on Apr 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Tasty!

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

nice

Posted by 5632626453081906708 on Aug 01, 2013

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Nov 04, 2012

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.