Excellent products!

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

The same goes for this product as for Bob's Red Mill B. Soda. This is an excellent baking powder. I've not found one better, and I've tried several. Being in my 60s means I've used some good old-timer ones, but I find this is just as good as those were. A lot of the time the products from years ago lose their competing edge as newer products come along, so they revamp them, but then they turn out not to be as good as they used to be.

FANTASTIC Baking Soda! Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great product gives you a nice high rise every time! This is the only baking soda I use. I like the fact that it is aluminum free too.

Baking Powder without Aluminum

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

Living abroad it's difficult to find baking powder in a large amount and without aluminum. I'm thankful for this product.

Truly double acting and aluminum free!

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

I've been using Bob's Mill Aluminum free baking powder for years! I'm very pleased with iHerb's careful packaging and good prices! THANKS iHerb!!!

Very good

Posted by 4767439718857858459 on Feb 01, 2015

Nice cake

Excellent

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

Excellent Baking Powder. If you bake occasionally (weekends, mostly) you will have enough baking powder for a couple of years.

worth the price

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

good! used in in my baking. enjoyed the product. Really enjoying Bob's Red Mill's products. Its rather expensive at my local stores. So glad that Iherb carries them... and its way cheaper!

Love Bob!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Dec 07, 2014

I love that this has no aluminium and doesn't clump together.

Great value

Posted by 5261982071132900205 on Oct 24, 2014

Why would anyone buy a tiny tin of baking powder when for a comparable price they can get a solid pound and GF. If it's too much, share it with a friend. Works perfectly and GF. Great value.

Outstanding

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Sep 23, 2014

Not only is this free from those Aluminum chemicals but it works much better than most cheapo baking powders. It starts to lose it's potency over time though so if you don't use it that much give some to your friends/family as soon as you open the bag. It's a lot of powder.