Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Reviews 5-star

deliciously gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1870590 on May 18, 2009

Some oatmeal products bother me as I am gluten intolerant. Although, oats contain a protein called avena, many instant oatmeals and oat products are cross contaminated in facilities that also process things with gluten. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats are quick to cook, tastey, and don't upset my stomach at all! Thanks, Iherb. My family and I will be happy when it is back in stock! san diego, ca

highly recommended!/рекомендую!

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Very tasty oats, I just adore them :) Pour it with hot milk, add sliced apple and let it draw for a few time - it's delicious! Очень вкусная овсянка получается, просто обожаю :) Заливаю горячим молоком, кидаю порезанное яблоко и даю чуть-чуть постоять - супер!

Mmm, Breakfast Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2693778 on Jul 07, 2009

As a celiac, oatmeal had long been banned from my morning menu options. But now, I am once again able to enjoy this breakfast staple food! They're real oats, so they taste just like the regular gluten-contaminated variety, but are safe (for most, check with your doctor). Also, it's cheaper to by a big bag of the plain stuff like this then the little flavored packets. Healthier too. Add a little cinnamon and brown sugar and you're good to go. Thanks, Bob!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jun 22, 2009

I'm on a strict gluten free diet. I can't eat any gluten or else I would break out with acne. These gluten free oats are amazing. They have the same taste as "regular" oats and they DON'T make me break out at all. Just simply amazing.

I Can Finally Eat Oatmeal Again

Posted by 5534975586454948538 on Dec 29, 2014

I am so glad gluten free oatmeal is on the market now. There were many years that I craved it but not the consequences of having eaten oatmeal that must have contained gluten. I love that I can put a quarter cup of this oatmeal in a BIG bowl and microwave for 3-5 minutes and its ready. I add almond flour, peanut flour, unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon for a WOW breakfast. I also use this oatmeal and other gluten free flour for banana bread, which I dearly love.