The best oat bran on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, E, B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic and pantothenic acids), iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, potas sium, oat bran is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this organic oat bran and add it to oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies and different recipes. Not only is it and delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

We love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Feb 12, 2014

We bought a bigger bag because me and boys liked this so much. We put almond meal (left over from making home made almond milk) and chia seeds in this. We top it with a little butter, maple syrup and almond milk. Awesome.

Easy to make + Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Nov 11, 2013

Added sliced bananas, tbsp of milk, a little salt and sprinkled some brown sugar. Tastes awesome!

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 31, 2013

good price.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2430472 on Apr 06, 2013

This is a great breakfast food. It's hard to find "organic oat bran" in the store. Thank you iherb for stocking this!!!

Decent organic oat bran

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

I like this oat bran, it doesn't upset my stomach as much as oats do, it tastes fine and mixes easily. I mix it with warmed up rice milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and sprouted rice protein powder for a quick healthy, low cal, high protein breakfast!

Nice creamy oat

Posted by Reviewer2350286 on Aug 09, 2012

Nice and creamy

Good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2541070 on Apr 07, 2012

Bob's red Mill's organic products always my first choice. I bought Oat Bran because it can lower cholesterol. I have cooked it with organic seedless raisins, honey and cocoa. They are delicious and most importantly it did lower my cholesterol.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1284897 on Nov 29, 2011

An amazing cereal! Just add any flavor you like! I don't like to add salt, like the instructions say... but it's up to you. This product can take any flavor you like: honey/walnut, maple, berries, apple/cinnamon! But the bad is a little small so I went through it pretty quickly. The microwave instructions are really quick and easy... but really fast done on the stove too!

Oat Bran