It's purple

Posted by 4878543591055585858 on Dec 12, 2015

I didn't know much about buckwheat flour and now that I do I'll probably never buy it again. The texture is thick, the batter is thick, the flavor is off, its chewy, and it's taste lingers on ANYTHING you cook it with. Know what you want to do with it before you buy it.

For baking

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Mar 09, 2015

Glad to have this for when needed.

Add to pancake batter

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this product. I add it to a white flour pancake mix to make my pancakes more nutritious. My 15 month old son likes buckwheat a lot too.

good one

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

!! great

Great for Baking

Posted by 5446755547376862346 on Aug 03, 2013

Just like normal flour but so much healthier.

Good pizza base

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 26, 2013

Pizza Base 1.5 cups buckwheat flour 3 TBS Arrowroot flour ½ tbs sea salt ½ teaspoon baking soda 1 cup warm water ¼ cup macadamia oil 1 TBS ACV Method Preheat oven to 190 In a mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together well using electric beater or a food processor until you see long dough strings formed. Line a 30cm tray with baking paper. Scoop out the dough- it will begin to thicken as it sits- and with wet hands work the dough into a circle, covering the tray. Once it is shaped, bake the crust for 20-25 mins to your preferred crispness Top with toppings and bake further if required

Works great

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum. He is on GFCF diet. I use this flour to replace regular wheat flour, and it works great. It also tastes good too.

Bob's Red Mill, Buckwheat

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

good quality, fresh.

Excellent

Posted by 5394199897509690370 on Sep 01, 2012

Just as described at an excellent price

Not sure yet

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I've been trying to figure out how I can use this flour. I've been trying to make pancakes, but they didn't taste so good, and I've been adding it to my breakfast oatmeal, but the color isn't that appetizing. I ended up using the rest of this flour in some crackers, but the buckwheat taste is just really strong. I usually enjoy whole buckwheat groats, but this was just too much. Unless you're really, really fond of whole grain buckwheat, try a buckwheat flour that doesn't contain the whole grain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »