• Reviews | English

Beautiful Product

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

These are delicious and tasty groats. I soak them overnight and then add chia and almond/rice milk in the morning and fresh berries/fruit! delicious and raw nutritious breakfast! Great product!

Another great grain ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Aug 16, 2010

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2010

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

Always great!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Nov 23, 2009

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

Love it

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Veldig sunt!!! Elsker den

Another great breakfast treat!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Hot cereal in the morning ~ or anytime, especially in winter. Cook in water with a little salt, molasses and butter. I add pecans, blueberries and bananas and coconut milk. This is my all-time favorite breakfast!

Great superfood

Posted by 5658588784603408118 on Oct 21, 2014

I'd never had buckwheat in my life, so when I found it in iHerb's catalogue at so convenient a price, I decided to get it. Buckwheat does not have a very strong flavour or anything, but that makes it ideal to have it as a savoury side--with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions is delicious--or as a hot cereal in the morning. If you're looking for a more nutritious alternative to oats, look no more--have buckwheat. Ok, it is more expensive than oats, but it's worth it.

Alabama

Posted by Reviewer1621172 on Mar 25, 2010

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. I like it .