• Reviews | English

Wholesome!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

This flour is a regular buy for me, it is dark in colour and full of goodness. Love making pancakes, bread, cakes, well almost everything. A good, reliable company to buy from.

buckwheat

Posted by 4619565429827283012 on Feb 09, 2015

My husband and I were trying new food items, trying to stay away from flour and grains for awhile. We enjoyed the buckwheat just about anyway that I made it. I need to find more recipes and I plan on grinding it down to use as a flour as well, thank you for supplying this awesome staple food!! God Bless:)

good as pilaf and in bread

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

I like buckwheat pilaf and I have used these groats ground up to make a yeast-free, egg-free, sugar-free bread.

Buckwheat say otay!

Posted by Reviewer2143972 on Jul 31, 2011

Very good. Makes me feel full without being bloated. Taste was great!

didn't like it

Posted by 4830767391268982508 on Feb 16, 2015

I don't know, if it's just some another type of buckwheat or what, it completely another taste from the buckwheat I used to eat in Russia. I can't even cook it properly, don't understand why is it so different

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Posted by Reviewer2954337 on Jun 12, 2012

I could not eat it. The taste was bitter like wormwood. I had to throw it away. I think the product was not fresh.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 15, 2010

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.

These groats are good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

I love these groats. I have been eating them for a month now and they really are a great addition for anyone who wants to feel more energy. I do put some bee pollen, cinnamon, and flax seed powder on them.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

Good Price and Great Quality

Posted by 4641755791278025529 on Jun 25, 2014

iHerb by far had the best price with free shipping which arrived 1 day ahead of schedule. And the Buckwheat Groats are great.