Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat, 16 oz (453 g)

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great superfood

Posted by 5658588784603408118 on Oct 21, 2014

I'd never had buckwheat in my life, so when I found it in iHerb's catalogue at so convenient a price, I decided to get it. Buckwheat does not have a very strong flavour or anything, but that makes it ideal to have it as a savoury side--with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions is delicious--or as a hot cereal in the morning. If you're looking for a more nutritious alternative to oats, look no more--have buckwheat. Ok, it is more expensive than oats, but it's worth it.

Beautiful Product

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

These are delicious and tasty groats. I soak them overnight and then add chia and almond/rice milk in the morning and fresh berries/fruit! delicious and raw nutritious breakfast! Great product!

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Posted by Reviewer2954337 on Jun 12, 2012

I could not eat it. The taste was bitter like wormwood. I had to throw it away. I think the product was not fresh.

Delicious stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Mar 16, 2015

It's great with veggies, in a salad and in shake. Just cook it properly. I cup of buckwheat with one and half cup of water. Using the water bath makes it well cooked not sticky.