• Customer Ratings

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I eat these raw, added in with my morning cereal and bananas. I love the taste. This is just like the buckwheat groats I used to buy at my co-op back in Texas.

Fresh and tasty

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012

These are great buckwheat groats. It cooks up in less than 20 mins and can be eaten as a hot cereal or makes a great grain-based salad. Tastes really good with tomoato-based sauces too (think pasta sauce) with a sprinkling of vinegar and nutritional yeast. Yum!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2159368 on Jan 25, 2012

As the title says, 'excellent'.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer3020167 on Feb 23, 2012

I use these in my daily fresh (raw) grain muesli.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.

Trying buckwheat.

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 23, 2010

The taste is good. Will not buy again because of shipping weight cost.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

Buckwheat for the Parakeets !!!

Posted by Reviewer2384590 on Mar 31, 2010

I chop these up a little for my Parakeets just so it's easier for them to eat. They love them and that's all I need to know. Great product with a great price too. Bigdogdaddy56

Another great grain ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Aug 16, 2010

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.