• Reviews | English

Always great!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Nov 23, 2009

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

Buckwheat say otay!

Posted by Reviewer2143972 on Jul 31, 2011

Very good. Makes me feel full without being bloated. Taste was great!

buckwheat

Posted by 4619565429827283012 on Feb 09, 2015

My husband and I were trying new food items, trying to stay away from flour and grains for awhile. We enjoyed the buckwheat just about anyway that I made it. I need to find more recipes and I plan on grinding it down to use as a flour as well, thank you for supplying this awesome staple food!! God Bless:)

good as pilaf and in bread

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

I like buckwheat pilaf and I have used these groats ground up to make a yeast-free, egg-free, sugar-free bread.

didn't like it

Posted by 4830767391268982508 on Feb 16, 2015

I don't know, if it's just some another type of buckwheat or what, it completely another taste from the buckwheat I used to eat in Russia. I can't even cook it properly, don't understand why is it so different

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Posted by Reviewer2954337 on Jun 12, 2012

I could not eat it. The taste was bitter like wormwood. I had to throw it away. I think the product was not fresh.

These groats are good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

I love these groats. I have been eating them for a month now and they really are a great addition for anyone who wants to feel more energy. I do put some bee pollen, cinnamon, and flax seed powder on them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 15, 2010

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.

Trying buckwheat.

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 23, 2010

The taste is good. Will not buy again because of shipping weight cost.

Buckwheat for the Parakeets !!!

Posted by Reviewer2384590 on Mar 31, 2010

I chop these up a little for my Parakeets just so it's easier for them to eat. They love them and that's all I need to know. Great product with a great price too. Bigdogdaddy56