• Customer Ratings

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

A Protein Rich Grain

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on May 01, 2011

I ground the groats to make a nutrient dense bread. The results were incredible. This is an item I will purchase regularly.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

Trying buckwheat.

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 23, 2010

The taste is good. Will not buy again because of shipping weight cost.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2010

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 15, 2010

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.

Another great grain ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Aug 16, 2010

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.

Buckwheat for the Parakeets !!!

Posted by Reviewer2384590 on Mar 31, 2010

I chop these up a little for my Parakeets just so it's easier for them to eat. They love them and that's all I need to know. Great product with a great price too. Bigdogdaddy56

Alabama

Posted by Reviewer1621172 on Mar 25, 2010

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. I like it .