great for baking

Posted by 5096982673902632827 on Apr 06, 2016

I've used up two bags of this flour already and love love love it! Perfect for baking cookies, banana bread, and even pancakes. Great flavor and texture!

Quinoa flour

Posted by Reviewer1237621 on Feb 18, 2016

Bobs Red Mill quinoa flour is a great product. And I would rate the product itself five out of five. However, I was disappointed to receive my order from i herb today with the quinoa flour packaging broken open and everything else in the order absolutely covered in flour. This is now the fourth time this has happened with the quinoa flour. An expensive product. As good as throwing $100.00 in the bin. Will no longer order the quinoa flour from i herb. Expensive, unpleasant and frustrating. My own experience has lead me to encourage others to source this product elsewhere.

Good product, bad price

Posted by Reviewer1177001 on Jun 20, 2014

The product itself is great quality and tastes very good. I am, however, very disappointed with the price. After receiving the product I discovered that the same product lis available at multiple other online stores for a better value.

Good taste

Posted by erinconnors on Aug 07, 2013

Made yummy pancakes and flatbread with this.

Good

Posted by Pyrodam on Mar 01, 2013

Good quqlity, a hint of nutty taste.

Another good gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Still unopened

Posted by 5116640392345431828 on Nov 26, 2012

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Quinoa Flour from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer1762547 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a great product. It was fresh and smelled great. I just tried the recipe on the back of the package and it was delicious.

Different taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2914485 on Jan 24, 2012

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »