best of all

Posted by Reviewer1156534 on Apr 08, 2011

this baking soda is awson I use to alkalie my system and the magnesium citrate with very good sucess. Was constipated but not anymore since using both product. thank you Iherb for your quick shipping been refering these two product to everyone that is constipated.

100 fantastic ways to use soda

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 26, 2014

The most amazing thing about baking soda is that it's very cheap. It can be used not even for baking but also as an underarm deodorant, as a face and body scrub, as a toothpaste, for washing fruits and vegetables (removes chemicals), cleaning purposes and etc. You can do all these things for a very small cost. Baking soda is truly a miracle product, whether it's used for baking or not. Bob's Red Mill soda is aluminium free, which means it's 100% healthy.

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 16, 2012

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

natural

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!

Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer2403349 on Jun 19, 2009

Great product! This is the only aluminum free baking soda I can find. Will definitely keep buying it.