Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1502565 on Mar 11, 2011

The Aluminum Free Baking Soda is a great product! A half teaspoon, 1 to 4 times a day in a glass of water or with fresh apple juice makes your body alkaline. If you have health issues up to 2 teaspoons/day is recommended. Can´t be without it!! M *

No More Tongue-Stripping Baked Goods! YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 28, 2013

I love to bake, but I was always wary of recipes that called for too much baking soda as I am sensitive to the after-taste, that tongue-stripping sensation. Stumbled across this product recently here ... and wow, what a difference it has made! I wouldn't have thought that the tongue-stripping sensation was due to the orange-box soda! Now I know, and I am having so much fun baking with this! Thank you.

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by Reviewer2059271 on May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!