Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I like being able to use aluminum-free baking soda. iHerb's price is the best I've found. Even a few pennies savings is worth it to me.

Good Stuff

Posted by TheBest on Jul 24, 2008

This is a very good product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on May 09, 2010

You don't need aluminum in your food. Use this product instead. 1 lb. bag lasts 3 moinths. Store in a tightly closed jar. Cool storage space.

I'm so thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1919548 on Aug 13, 2010

Thank you so much for the Premium Baking Soda that I got from you. Fast and secure delivering, cheap, and high quality, the best that I've ever used! I'll recommend it to all of my friends! It is a pleasure to do buissness with you! I'll be back for more - That's for sure! AnjaRa, Norway

Ms Shelley Schaaf

Posted by Reviewer2140549 on Jul 03, 2008

Glad I found Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking soda. With all the toxins in our air, food, etc, trying to avoid at all costs. What a difference it makes in my cooking. Thank you so much for making it available.

Best Sodium Bicarbonate...

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 05, 2010

product i've come across so far. Very fine powder which dissolves easily and has a clean pure taste. Will buy this one again and again, for sure.

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2147503 on Nov 10, 2008

I use a lot of baking soda to eliminate acid reflux, alkalizing the body's ph, brush my teeth, mouth rinse, etc. After learning that typical store bought baking soda has aluminum, I was so glad to find this aluminum-free product. You can definitely tell the difference between this and the store bought! It's much finer. I feel better knowing I've eliminated one more source of harmful chemicals.

Great baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

It's great. I use it to make my homemade toothpaste. Just add mostly basking soda, little bit of salt, and peppermint oil. My teeth are not complaining.

alkalinity

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

Because I'm taking this to alkalize my system, I wanted a top of the line product, especially one without aluminum.

Baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2266962 on Jul 15, 2008

It,s great also as a deodorant, Happy with your service....so a very goot rating! Thanks. *****