This is good stuff

Posted by bathmoon on Aug 12, 2012

Personally I use it for lots of things. Best organic foot powder and under arm deodarant can't be beat. :)

Great baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

It's great. I use it to make my homemade toothpaste. Just add mostly basking soda, little bit of salt, and peppermint oil. My teeth are not complaining.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 27, 2012

I use for allkalysing the body! Exellent taste and soluble great in water!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jul 22, 2012

I was looking for aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate, since I use it for baking, brushing teeth and washing my hair, and so far this product has been a good choice, it's working well and it's safe.

Non-aluminum and versatile baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 13, 2011

I use with toothpaste for a cleaner clean, to deodorize laundry and with lemon for scouring pans!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I like being able to use aluminum-free baking soda. iHerb's price is the best I've found. Even a few pennies savings is worth it to me.

сода

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Oct 23, 2013

понравилась. Гораздо качественнее отечественной. Не пахнет! В выпечке не чувствуется. Рекомендую, несмотря на стоимость. Помог мой отзыв - жмите "YES", а также заходите на мою страничку.

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

I used this product for my home made deoderant,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

and I am very pleased with the result. I also use it to wash my hair, and although my hair feels oily in the shower when i use it, it is fresh and soft when it has dried.

Natron/bakepulver - kan brukes til ALT

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Natron kan bukes til utrolig mye! For å nevne noe; Du kan pusse tenner med det (paa grunn at det er basisk) Du kan vaske med det, du kan bruke det som deodorant, du kan fjerne fotsvette fra skoene dine. Ja for ikke å glemme, du kan også bake med det... :) Pakken du får her er veldig stor, og du vil ikke gå tom med det første!