Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

I use it for many different things...even applied under my arms as a deodorant, which by the way is the most amazing natural deodorant you will ever find, it can keep me odor free for more than 48hours...I tested it once :) Update...I now use this baking soda to make a deodorant combining with cocobutter, shea butter, arrowroot starch and baking soda. So good the very best natural deodorant I have ever used....No BO ever.

Good and natural baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Very affordable and good quality, will be buying again!

No aluminum, YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2570178 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought this product after learning that conventional baking soda had aluminum in it. I use it to wash my hair with, followed by a vinegar rinse. It's wonderful and works great! Otherwise, I might use it to make my mother-in-law some baked goodies that she enjoys.

Gluten Free

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 24, 2013

I like this Baking Soda, and use it in my baking as well in cleaning.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

Cant go wrong when it's aluminum free. I cook with it daily and it works great.

Will update later!

Posted by 4722062250908764837 on Jun 25, 2013

I have not used this product yet.

good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good

Doesn't irritate skin!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I used to use the baking soda in the orange box. When I tried to make a natural deodorant with orange-box-baking soda, cornstarch, and coconut oil, it irritated my armpits, like it was on fire after 2nd day of use. I tried to lower the orange-box-baking soda content, and even a trace amount of it irritated me. Then I tried this one - no skin irritation at all! So for those who are sensitive to orange-box-baking soda, try this one! If it didn't hurt my skin, this must be way much better, both for external and internal use. Now I wonder what the orange-box-baking soda did to my body when I use it for baking....

Vnice

Posted by ChriSe on Apr 12, 2013

Good product!

Natron/bakepulver - kan brukes til ALT

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Natron kan bukes til utrolig mye! For å nevne noe; Du kan pusse tenner med det (paa grunn at det er basisk) Du kan vaske med det, du kan bruke det som deodorant, du kan fjerne fotsvette fra skoene dine. Ja for ikke å glemme, du kan også bake med det... :) Pakken du får her er veldig stor, og du vil ikke gå tom med det første!