Best Whey!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 04, 2011

This is the only whey product I've found that is all whey concentrate, without 'isolates' in it. Protein isolates can be hard for your body to process.

Electrically Static

Posted by aRPiieS on Jul 16, 2011

Not the best taste and very static stuff, when taking a scoop, this powder fly everywhere due the static charge.

Simple whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2731322 on Jun 28, 2011

If you're looking for a simple whey protein to add to food or drinks, this is it. I didn't want one of those post-workout drinks that has tons of additives, I wanted to be able to actually read and understand the ingredient list. This has two: whey protein and soy lecithin for mixability. Bonus, iHerb got this to me super quick!

Excellent & Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3140721 on Aug 15, 2011

Great for protein shakes, cookies, muffins and more. One of the best whey proteins I have found on the market and reasonably priced.

pure!

Posted by 5539450746142238407 on Nov 01, 2015

i really like this whey , without any flavours the taste is not that much good but it's fine it's just pure واي بروتين صافي جيد بس الطعم مو مره اسد خشمي واشربه لكن اتوقع انه اصفى بروتين شفته

Good quality whey powder

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Oct 05, 2013

Excellent quality. The texture and the taste are very good. Highly recommended. The price is a little bit expensive though.

Unflavored whey protein

Posted by veronicar on Mar 20, 2014

I actually use this product to bake, not for shakes. I add a bit of baking powder and water or almond milk, a bit of oat flour, or oatmeal mix and to the microwave.. Voila you get a protein bread that tastes like you want it to, because you can add natural extracts to the water.. I use maple, vainilla or almond.. love this product like no other!!

substitute for whey protein of Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 28, 2011

I used to buy True Whey of Source Naturals. Unfortunaly this whey is often out of stock, so I substitute with Bob's Red Mill. The quality of this brand is totally different and not comparable with the high quality of Source Naturals. I-Herb, please give me back my real protein!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2165929 on Jun 23, 2011

Highest protein content for the money that I know of.

the best protein ever

Posted by 5280690377534465374 on Jun 13, 2012

need to order some more!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »