10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide, 40 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2829732 on Jan 13, 2011

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on Aug 27, 2012

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

Safe remedy for allergy

Posted by Reviewer1630781 on Jun 16, 2012

It helps if you are allergic to cats!

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Sep 08, 2012

allergy for dust, grass, this product is safe and very effective, take when needed only and works quickly.