Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide, 40 Tablets

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on Aug 27, 2012

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

spring allergy

Posted by Reviewer1595612 on May 30, 2011

This probably the best allergy pill Ive taken. I took this pill for a week and a half and all my symptoms were gone didn't even finish the pack! saving the rest for next allergy season.

After trying many, this one seems to do the trick!

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jun 10, 2011

This years Spring allergy season was exceptionally one of the hardest to get through. I knew people who didn't normally have allergy symptoms that were reeling from the effects of pollen everywhere. Out of desperation I reached for several over the counter and prescribed medications. I was in a perpetual land of very unpleasant side effects as a result. I went to an herbalist who made a very expensive herbal allergy tea which had little effect. I went through several different brands of homeopathic remedies which only took a slight edge off of my sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin, scratchy throat and so on. Until I finally came across some seemingly positive reviews on this product. I gave it a shot and purchased two boxes here at iherb. I feel as though I found the Holy Grail! Finally I have something that works! I probably go through about 4 tablets a day if I'm outdoors for about 4 hours or so. And maybe about 8 if I'm on a serious mountain-bike ride or hiking. I am grateful to have discovered this product and not have to be buzzed out of my head from side effects. I still notice an itchy throat from time to time, but this is easily remedied with a gargle of water and then I'm fine. I hope you have the same happy results!!! ~♥~

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Sep 08, 2012

allergy for dust, grass, this product is safe and very effective, take when needed only and works quickly.