Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Nov 19, 2010

this works great...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

Really helps with the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes and nose. It also helps reduce my allergy attacks when I remember to use it. About the only thing it doesn't work for is when I can't breathe. That's when I have to go for Claritin-D, which I hate taking because it makes me jittery. But I still take Allergiemittel along with it because Claritin doesn't really do anything for my runny nose.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2957742 on Jun 02, 2010

This was the only thing that finally helped my daughter with her allergies. It worked and kept on working as a preventive. My only note is that after a month or so of usage, she complained of a slight burning sensation under tongue where pill is dissolved. But I believe she needs to drink water after taking it which she now does and we'll see if that takes care of that. I highly recommend this for most allergy symptoms and to be used year-round as a preventive.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1171132 on Nov 27, 2009

This item really helps me and others I give it to

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2541093 on Jul 14, 2009

Thank you for your excellent service. I have used the product before and it gives me immediate relief from hay fever - ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I was delighted to find you on the internet as the product is no longer imported into the U.K.

these are great

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

My husband loves this allergy relief, the other day he has like a cold I told him that looks like allergies more than cold, anyway he couln't breath because the congestion, then he took 1 pill each hour for 3 o 4 hours and no more congestion, so now anytime he gets congestion he takes 1 pill and gets better fast, without th side effects of allergies medicine

MUST TRY

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

My husband tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions drugs, EVERYTHING made him drowsy and upset his stomach.. This is the ONLY thing that works without side affects. It is AWESOME and I am recommending it to everyone.

The Best Alergy Relief Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This is by far the best alergy relief medicine we have ever come accross. It is homeopathic and has no side effects. It is highly effective and wonderful to not have any groggy feeling from it.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Mar 29, 2009

I initially bought this for my son who suffers from allergies from time to time and other other over the counter products don't seem to work well. Now my whole family uses this for allergies. Works great no side effects at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »