Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2541093 on Jul 14, 2009

Thank you for your excellent service. I have used the product before and it gives me immediate relief from hay fever - ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I was delighted to find you on the internet as the product is no longer imported into the U.K.

Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Nov 19, 2010

this works great...

Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Dec 14, 2011

Actually help allergy, we will buy

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Sep 08, 2012

allergy for dust, grass, this product is safe and very effective, take when needed only and works quickly.

help

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

daughter relieve allergy symptoms.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1824093 on Jan 28, 2012

I use Boericke & Tafel Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel for my 5yr old son who suffers from allergies, sinus and asthma. We love this product! my son does not complain about itchy eyes, or pain. Nasal congestion has lessen. His asthma symptoms were severe at nighttime and now he can sleep comfortably. Also, he is able to function in school because this product doesn't cause drowsiness.

Good Product

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I cut each tablet into 4s because in homeopathy, the quantity can be quite small.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1213552 on Jul 24, 2008

Great stuff! Works better than a scrip most of the time! Shipping was fast and ordering was easy! These three components will make me come back.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2957742 on Jun 02, 2010

This was the only thing that finally helped my daughter with her allergies. It worked and kept on working as a preventive. My only note is that after a month or so of usage, she complained of a slight burning sensation under tongue where pill is dissolved. But I believe she needs to drink water after taking it which she now does and we'll see if that takes care of that. I highly recommend this for most allergy symptoms and to be used year-round as a preventive.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

Really helps with the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes and nose. It also helps reduce my allergy attacks when I remember to use it. About the only thing it doesn't work for is when I can't breathe. That's when I have to go for Claritin-D, which I hate taking because it makes me jittery. But I still take Allergiemittel along with it because Claritin doesn't really do anything for my runny nose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »