A staple for kids

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 30, 2009

I give this to my younger children at the first sign of a cold or flu and it seems a good line of defense for that nagging cold.

Works for our family!

Posted by Reviewer2906281 on Feb 19, 2009

We feel this product really helps to keep our colds at bay. Great price at iherb. My husband likes the liquid, but my daughter and I prefer the tablets.

Alpha CF

Posted by Reviewer1276292 on Feb 05, 2009

Great price on shipping and item and delivery time

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Nov 27, 2008

I bought this coz I read all the good reviews but after using it, I didn't find it very effective. Also it's quite a hassle to have to remember to take it every hour.

North Carolina - Wilkes County

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this homeopathic product for about 15 years now. Works great, the sooner you start it when you suspect a cold the more effecti it is.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2542128 on Oct 28, 2008

This stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu. We don't get sick unless I don't have any on hand.

ALPHA CF

Posted by Reviewer1505841 on May 28, 2008

WONDERFUL PRODUCT. HAVE NOT HAD A COLD IN SEVERAL YEARS. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT AS SOON AS SIGNS OF A COLD APPEAR.

Jacky from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer2771317 on Apr 18, 2008

very good to my family and it works particulaly good when the symtoms start.

Great Cold Prevention

Posted by Reviewer1712696 on Jan 06, 2008

we have taken this for years at the first sign of cought, sore throat, runny nose, or any early symptom.

I'd recommend Alpha CF

Posted by Reviewer3076044 on Jan 02, 2008

I started with Alpha CF for children on the recommendation of a friend. when I went back to get more at the health food store they sold out. I got the adult version and adjusted the serving portions and now we all use the same bottle. 120 count. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I found the product online for about 1/2 the price. I feel comfortable offering this to my children and they have a pleasant taste. Even my picky daughter will take them without a problem. She actually likes them so I have to put them out of her way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »